theWORDwright specializes in assisting fiction and narrative nonfiction writers maximize their potential by offering highly personalized, honest manuscript critiques and detailed editing. Bringing over two decades of university teaching in fiction and creative nonfiction, expertise on the literary marketplace, and twenty-five years of publishing in a variety of genres and venues to your work, I approach your texts from the collaborative vantage point of a writing coach.
- manuscript review and critique
- line editing/copy editing
- assistance developing queries and proposals
- consultation on finding agents and publishers
- assistance building portfolios and applying to MFA programs
- developing print and web content for writers and for businesses
Explore this site for rates and more information about my background and services or drop me an email to chat about your project.
Detailed. Personal. Professional.